One Stop Crisis Center (OSCC)
Location: Accident and Emergency Department, Sarawak General Hospital, Kuching
Objective of the One Stop Crisis Center (OSCC)
- To provide a safe, comfortable and supportive environment for survivals of domestic violence/rape;
- To provide medical treatment
- To act as a centralised agency support system; to protect survivors from further trauma of being passed from one agency to agency.
Services Available At The OSCC, SGH
1. Medical Department:
Treat injuries, prepare medical reports and provide
counselling by medical social workers.
2. Police Department:
Take police report, conduct investigations and prosecute.
3. Social Welfare Department:
Provide shelter, investigate need for Interim Protection Order and welfare assistance.
4. Para-Counselling Services (or NGO sector):
THE OSCC PARA-COUNSELLING SERVICES ARE ONLY MADE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AND CONSENT OF THE SURVIVAL.