- Providing information for young women from rural areas on jobs in town and to help them adapt to their new lifestyle.
- Also a place where women with low- paid jobs can come together to take part in educational programmes, skill building sessions and social activities.
Women Crisis Phone Line (CPL)
- This service aims to provide a listening ear and moral support to women in distress and in so doing assisting them to make their own decisions.
- Provide training to train Para counsellor.
Keep Safe Kit for School Children
- A kit introduced to Primary School children on how to stay safe.
- This is an ongoing programme carried out in collaboration with the State Education Department.
- By raising public awareness, through talks, seminars, workshop, exhibitions and institutional systems which contribute to and perpetuate violence and discrimination against women, can gradually be eliminated.
- Programmes: Human Trafficking Talk & Discussion
- School Outreach Programme
- Domestic Violence Roadshow
- Community Service on Health
- Empowering Rural Girls
- Provides a safe, comfortable and supportive environment for survivors of domestic violence/ rape.
- Services available at OSCC include providing medical treatment, taking of police report, welfare assistance and Para- counselling service.
- This centre acts as a centralized inter-agency support system and protects survivors from further trauma of being passed from agency to agency.