As a Volunteer
We are always looking for volunteers to assist us in many ways such as the following:
- As befriender and para-counselor on our Crisis Phone Line (CPL) service*
- As a Face-2-Face counselor *
- IT-savvy volunteers to maintain & update our website and social media accounts.
- Graphic designers to create digital posters, infographics and leaflets.
- Be a volunteer/trainer/facilitator for our fundraising, public education and awareness talks or events.
- Help out with administrative work at SWWS.
*Trainings & other in-house requirements of SWWS must be fulfilled before becoming a volunteer for the tasks.
If you would like to be part of us and make a difference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share with us your thoughts!
As a Member